Data protection is a high priority for us at Syntronic (”Syntonic”, ”we” or ”us”) and we are fully committed to respect and protect any information provided to us by you. The usage of our website (www.syntronic.com) is possible without any indication of personal data, however, for further contact with us, data processing might be necessary. Syntronic are responsible for the processing and managing of all personal information (“Information”, “Data” or “Personal data”) received by you, and it shall always be in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In case processing of personal data is necessary for providing the service for which you have engaged Syntronic, but there is no statutory basis for such processing, we will always ask for your consent.
The terms ”you”, ”your” and ”yours” in this Policy refers to you in your role as candidate, customer, business partner or other stakeholder in relation to us.
Syntronic is a leading design house specializing in advanced product and systems development, production and aftermarket services. Our offer covers the entire life cycle of a product or system from the concept stage to a finished product including life cycle support during its entire lifetime.
Syntronic have relevant systems in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your Personal Data and has made security and data privacy principles of everything we do. We are dedicated to complying with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can get in touch with us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
How and when we collect
From you directly: Data provided by you through different means of communication such as phone, email, social media, filling in forms on our website or other form of correspondence.
From third parties: Data provided by other legitimate sources such as LinkedIn and other public accessible sources and networks. We only use this data when you have given your consent to them to share your data with others.
Cookies: This kind of data is collected automatically. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to your browser when you visit a website. Cookies help us make our website and your visit better. For more information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. If used alone, information collected by cookies do not personally identify you.
Analytics: Google Analytics is a third-party service which that provide statistics and information regarding the pages you visit, for how long, how you arrived on the website etc. No personal data about your name, address etc are stored. For more information visit www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
What we collect
Personal data provided by you to us by different means of communication, for example full name, company’s name and contact information. We may also collect comments, questions and feedback provided by you in service related communication and activities. This may be by emails, phone calls, meetings and documents.
We collect and maintain information about our customers and suppliers which is necessary for our contractual obligations. This may include information such as company name, business contact name and title, phone number and other contact details, billing address, business affiliation etc.
Technical information such as IP address, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, information about actions on our website etc is collected by cookies.
Why we collect
Following is an overview of our purpose for using personal data:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested and given us your consent to send.
- Send you documentation or information which you have requested.
- Follow up on incoming requests or queries.
- Conduct and develop our business with you.
- Conduct and manage contractual obligations.
- Provide support and service requested by you.
- Conduct surveys.
- Evaluate, maintain, develop and improve our site and services.
- Legal obligation.
- Respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- Process a job application
- Protect and ensure safety of our site, customers, suppliers and employees.
- Conduct and manage contractual and legal obligations towards employees.
Additional details may be provided to you in a separate notice or contract.
Syntronic is a global group of companies and we may share the data within Syntronic as well as using third party services as a part of our business process and services. If we appoint a third part company, they are required to ensure adequate precautions are in place to protect the Data and that applicable laws are complied with. In case of information being transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”) we will take steps to make sure the right security measures are taken so your information is protected on the same level as if it remained within the EU.
How long we keep your data
We will store your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose for originally collecting the data, or for as long for us to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements. When the personal data we have collected is no longer needed it will be securely deleted. Data may be processed for statistical purpose, in those cases the data will be anonymized.
Your consent and your rights
If providing us with any personal data, you will be asked to give us your consent to manage your data as set out in this policy. You may at any time withdraw you consent, in those cases we are obliged to inform you that we may not be able to provide our services to you.
In respect of your personal data you have the following rights:
- To obtain a copy of your personal data that Syntronic holds about you together with information regarding how and on what basis the data is processed.
- To rectify and complete your personal data if inaccurate, out of date or incomplete.
- To request your personal data to be deleted when no longer necessary in relation for the purpose for which it was collected or processed.
- To restrict processing of your data in case there is a dispute about accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- To port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on your consent or the performance of a contract with you.
- To object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
- To not be the subject of a decision solely based on any form of automated decision making, including profiling, if the decision may have legal consequences (or similar) significantly affecting you.
If any query’s regarding your privacy rights, contact email@example.com.